Here at W.B. White Insurance, our trusted team of insurance recruiters is continually expanding to bring in new insurance industry professionals. We offer a number of unique insurance careers for the ideal candidate and always look forward to welcoming new members to our team. We’ve helped provide the ideal home for long-term careers in the insurance industry and we’re always up-to-date with the latest insurance jobs.
Here are several reasons to consider insurance jobs with W.B. White Insurance:
Whether you’re looking for a short-term contract position or long-term employment, W.B. White Insurance can provide you with a position at a proven industry brand. Our brand has been in business since 1929, and in that time we’ve acquired some of the top insurance industry leaders within in Canada. Joining our team is the ideal choice whether you’re just beginning a career in the field or you’re an experienced hard worker ready to take on a new challenge.
Our team works together to support one another as we meet the needs of our clients. We’ve developed a comprehensive team ethos to enable our staff members to respond to their foremost challenges by entrusting their fellow team members. All staff members are provided with leading-class collaboration tools and working resources to help them succeed in their position. We support our team 100% in ensuring their work is completed to the highest of standards. It’s how we’ve continually been able to expand our insurance business over several decades.
One of the many reasons so many insurance professionals now want to work with W.B White Insurance is that we offer a diverse working space, which means you can work on a range of different projects on a daily basis. You’ll also be given a high level of autonomy over your work. We place a great deal of working trust in our team members and this means they’re able to focus on their own working processes while meeting the needs of our clientele. Whether team members want to work with auto insurance products, home insurance products or business insurance, we can respond with progressive positions in a positive working environment.
The trusted team here at W.B. White Insurance works to respond to applications for open positions. Please contact us directly today if you wish to know more about the job opportunities available at our growing organization. We work to respond to all enquiries.
We have a position available for an experienced insurance professional with a current R.I.B. (ON) license to join us full time in our Oshawa office as a Commercial Lines Account Executive reporting to the Vice-President Commercial Lines.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about prospecting, soliciting, quoting and closing new commercial accounts – we are the office for you. We offer competitive commissions, training and mentorship.
The Account Executive is responsible for the overall accountability to the client for their insurance account. He or she has the knowledge, drive, and the ability to work with Account Managers on a day-to-day basis.
If this appeals to you, we’d love chat. Everything is negotiable.
Only candidates holding a current R.I.B. (ON) license will be considered.
Send detailed resume with references to email@example.com, visit our website or by mail to 110 King Street East, Oshawa, ON L1H 1B6
We are currently accepting resumes for an Administrative Assistant for our Oshawa office. This is an entry level positions that could lead to further career opportunities. This is a full time position to begin in January, 2019
• Information management, storage and retrieval
• Expedite flow of mail & electronic documents to and from Brokerage
• Maintain client scanning, printing and supply levels
• Excellent Attendance
• Manage electronic documents delivered from companies
• Problem solve technical issues with the assistance of provider and company liaison
• Assign electronic documents to clients in database with attention to detail and accuracy
• Daily coding, scanning and attaching of incoming courier documents
• Gather, process, and deliver all incoming/outgoing mail including registered letters and courier through ICS, Purolator and Canada Post
• Access and navigate through various websites to streamline efficiencies.
• Deliver mail to post office including registered letters
• Maintain/organize mail room
• Check printers throughout the day for print, separate and distribute documents to staff
• Provide assistance to co-workers, resolving problems with printer and copier/scanner
• Reception duties to cover as needed, breaks, lunch hours and receptionist time away
Answer phone, direct calls to appropriate person:
o Interact with Client in a professional and courteous manner
o Navigate through client database to obtain information required to perform tasks
o Accurately receive client payments, provide receipt and note in client database
• Complete and report on inventory of supplies on a monthly basis
• Tidy kitchen area and fridge on a daily basis
• Monitor & purchase supply of milk/cream & coffee supplies
• Supplies received will be accounted for and put away in a tidy, organized manner
• Additional duties as required by all departments
Skills and Attributes
• Superior attention to detail, proof-reading and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Takes initive to problem solve and look for opportunities for improvement of processes.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Ability to prioritize work expectations, multi-tasking with a variety of duties
• Able to work independently to make a decision
• Excellent reading comprehension
• Comfortable working with folders in a Windows environment
• Familiar with office business machines, i.e. fax, postal meters, telephones, etc.
• Strong team player
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word and other Microsoft Office products
• Ability to take direction from multiple people and Interact with all co-workers of all levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Excited about learning
• Embrace and adapt to change with a positive attitude
• Ability to be on your feet for a good portion of the day, navigate stairs several times per day
• Continuous concentration
• Working with dual monitors
• Continuous keyboarding, at least 50 wpm
• Vision requirement – looking at computer screens for 60% of the day
• Effective cognitive skills
• High School Diploma.
• Three to twelve months work experience.
At W.B. White Insurance, we offer a wide range of options for industrial insurance. Whether you require industrial insurance in the construction, concrete or contractor spaces, we can help you to get the right industrial insurance to meet your unique needs. Teaming up with the most reputable insurers in the marketplace means that we will be able to get your coverage from an industrial insurance agency that understands your business and your needs.
The sorts of industries that we can help include, but are not limited to, the following:Request A Quote
Planning for the grimmer things in life – such as death – is easy to put off. Read More
110 King Street East
Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 1B6
Lindsay Branch Office
16 Russell Street West
Lindsay, Ontario, K9V 2W7